Christmas and showing your support
Thank you Canada!
For 2013 we are targeting 4000 Christmas cards and Tim Horton Cards. This is the number of men and women that are serving in away missions such as Afhganistan and other countries. Help us reach the goal of a Christmas Card for every soldier serving away from home during Christmas.
Through Operation Santa Claus we can send your Christmas Card and Tim Horton's gift card directly to all the troops that are serving away from home. Here is how it works.
1) Buy or create your Christmas Card
2) Address the card to "A Canadian Soldier"
3) Write in a message of thanks and seasons greetings.
4) Place the card in the envelope and the
optional Tims gift card.
5) Place the card in a another envelope in which you address to us.
6) Send the card to the following address.
Because of the time line logistics and delivery date to meet the Christmas date in the overseas missions, all cards must be received by November 15, 2013. Any cards that arrive late will miss the shipment to Afghanistan and will be held for the following year.
Help Red Fridays Foundation of Canada meet their goal to give every serving member a Christmas Card from a Canadian Family.